Cross Browser Testing

Cross Browser Testing is technical term in web designing field. It is the most common thing followed by genuine web designers OR UI developers for each and every client projects globally. And if you do not follow obviously that will be affect on your future business.


WHAT IS CROSS BROWSER TESTING?

When we start converting designs for HTML or HTNL5, we just convert it using a particular browser. And at the end of finishing we check in other browsers probably. If I take my example I used to previewing output for my Markups in Mozilla Firefox 3.6  and then I check in Internet Explorer 6, Internet Explorer 7 and so on. I also check on Opera, Safari and almost all famous browsers to deliver quality of code.

Sometimes I found some code will be break in IE, Safari or Opera. That time we need to look into code again and maintain the same output for all browsers availab

Comments

Popular posts from this blog